Resources, Links & Information
Helpful Insight from Our Corpus Christi Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident or are simply looking for more information on personal injury or product liability law, you may find this portion of our website useful. At The Edwards Law Firm, we believe in empowering our clients by educating them on the unique circumstances that apply to their cases. We welcome you to call us at (361) 541-6333 or to review this page.
On this website, you can learn more about the following:
- Common Vehicle Defects - A defective truck, car, or motorcycle part can cause a serious collision or may contribute to a victim’s injuries by affecting the crashworthiness of the vehicles. We take on cases involving tire, seatbelt, airbag, brake, and other defects.
- Recalls – Motor vehicles may be voluntarily recalled by manufacturers, or a recall may be forced by the government. Staying abreast of current recalls can help you determine whether your vehicle is affected, and how to address this.
- Frequently Asked Questions – An accident or serious injury will probably leave you with far more questions than answers. We have included numerous common questions and answers about personal injury cases and our key practice areas, for your convenience.
- Blogs – Notable cases and the latest news are covered by our blogs. You can also find helpful tips and information regarding accidents, injuries, and your rights.
- Personal Injury Law – If you want to find out more about our specific practice areas, this portion of our website has you covered. You can read about the different types of cases we handle.
- Our Firm – Looking to learn more about The Edwards Law Firm? We have included profiles of our attorneys and paralegals as well as basic information about our firm, our mission, and more.
If you still have questions or want additional information, do not hesitate to call our Corpus Christi offices any time. We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your needs.
Refinery - Fell into Tank $11,500,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $6,842,546.09 | Attorney Fees: $3,500,000.00 | Expenses: $157,453.91
Premises Negligence $10,750,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Head Injury | Net to Client: $7,166,666.67 | Attorney Fees: $3,583,333.33 | Expenses: $0
18 Wheeler $9,660,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $6,337,277.94 | Attorney Fees: $3,197,915.63 | Expenses: $124,806.43
18 Wheeler $9,000,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Head Injury | Net to Client: $5,069,061.09 | Attorney Fees: $3,600,000.00 } Expenses: $330,938.91
Defective Truck $8,200,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $6,308,812.01 | Attorney Fees: $1,840,544.68 | Expenses: $50,643.31
Premises Liability $7,810,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Rape | Net to Client: $5,156,632.89 | Attorney Fees: $2,602,943.48 | Expenses: $50,423.63
Seat-belt/Rollover $7,535,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Brain Injury | Net to Client: $4,037,523.89 | Attorney Fees: $3,014,000.00 | Expenses: $483,476.11
18 Wheeler $7,000,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death/Serious Injury | Net to Client: $4,094,098.23 | Attorney Fees: $2,800,000.00 | Expenses: $105,901.77
Seatback Failure $6,625,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Head Injury | Net to Client: $3,414,561.37 | Attorney Fees: $2,650,000.00 | Expenses: $560,438.63
Oilfield Accident $5,842,228.75 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $3,441,771.42 | Attorney Fees: $2,314,953.94 | Expenses: $85,703.38
Tire Defect/Seatbelt $5,820,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death/Head/Ortho | Net to Client: $2,917,287.51 | Attorney Fees: $2,328,000.00 | Expenses: $574,712.49
Products/Medical Malpractice $5,629,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Paraplegic | Net to Client: $2,987,859.17 | Attorney Fees: $2,251,600.00 | Expenses: $389,540.83
For our firm, it is not about the money - we take profound joy in helping our clients get the recoveries they deserve.
William R. Edwards & William R. Edwards III are Board Certified® by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Advocates for Ethics
We are leaders in advocating for ethical conduct by attorneys practicing in the field of personal injury.
Strong Case Results
We are not afraid to go to trial & have recovered millions of dollars in recoveries for our clients.
We are committed to affecting real change both within our community and across the nation.
The Edwards Law Firm has been in practice and taking personal injury cases since 1962.
We are very grateful for their help in handling this situation.- Claudia B.
I really felt they were taking care of me on a personal level.- Allison H.
They pride themselves on excellent results for their personal injury clients.- Jeff G.
They were courteous and resolved the case quickly.- Vicki C.
Professional. Honest. Compassionate.- Tina J.