Our Practice Areas
Varied Experience. Singular Focus.
The Edwards Law Firm brings decades of experience in the courtroom and a track record of success across a range of personal injury practice areas. If a defective vehicle, consumer product, workplace injury, highway accident, or another type of personal injury has impacted your life, we’re here to represent you.
Our Corpus Christi lawyers have the skill, experience, and resources to handle the most complex cases. Attorneys William R. Edwards and Billy Edwards are both Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Billy Edwards is also Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law. We are also committed to ethical advocacy and transparency, because we know that only honest practices can clear the path to true victory. When you come to The Edwards Law Firm, you can count on our fearless commitment to righting the wrongs caused by negligence and misconduct.
Call (361) 541-6333 to find out how we can help you. Your initial consultation is free, and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.
Types of Injury Claims Our Firm Handles
At The Edwards Law Firm, our legal team has extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Defective Truck & Car Parts: Brakes fail, tires blow, and seat belts can unbuckle due to car, truck, and tire defects. We have a depth of experience in these matters, seeking proper settlements to meet our clients’ needs.
- Defective Motorcycle Parts: We uncover the truth as to whether a serious motorcycle crash was caused by a tire, rim or brake defect. Then we litigate against manufacturers for those injured.
- 18-Wheeler Accidents: Big rig accidents happen. We uncover the true cause of these crashes and litigate against big trucking companies for those injured and the families of those killed.
- Workplace Injuries: When refinery or chemical plant on-the-job injuries occur, we look for the causes and those in charge of safety. We work effectively for fair settlements for those injured.
- Oil Field Accidents: We get to the bottom of oil field accidents to determine actual causes. Our firm has had success in winning fair settlements for severely injured workers or families who lost loved ones.
- Car & Motorcycle Accidents: We investigate car and motorcycle accidents in detail to uncover the cause. Then we litigate against responsible parties and their insurance companies.
- Consumer Products: We have seen a range of defective consumer product cases and believe in getting our clients fairly compensated for their losses.
- Oil & Gas Disputes: We have decades of experience in oil and gas business disputes. We’ll take on big corporate disputes so you can focus on the business at hand.
- Unethical Attorneys: We lead the way in advocating strong ethical conduct for attorneys, fighting against barratry and unethical behavior that takes advantage of the vulnerable.
- Insurance Disputes: We are effective advocates for those dealing with a serious or fatal accident. We deal with insurance companies who are slow to pay a fair claim to our clients.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists: When someone with insufficient car insurance— or no insurance at all—causes an accident that results in serious injury, we litigate to seek proper compensation for our clients.
Contact a Corpus Christi Attorney Today
There is no time to waste if you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one. Choose a firm that has a track record of successfully advocating for the injured and wronged – that has secured outstanding results in the most challenging cases.
Contact The Edwards Law Firm today!
Refinery - Fell into Tank $11,500,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $6,842,546.09 | Attorney Fees: $3,500,000.00 | Expenses: $157,453.91
Premises Negligence $10,750,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Head Injury | Net to Client: $7,166,666.67 | Attorney Fees: $3,583,333.33 | Expenses: $0
18 Wheeler $9,660,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $6,337,277.94 | Attorney Fees: $3,197,915.63 | Expenses: $124,806.43
18 Wheeler $9,000,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Head Injury | Net to Client: $5,069,061.09 | Attorney Fees: $3,600,000.00 } Expenses: $330,938.91
Defective Truck $8,200,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $6,308,812.01 | Attorney Fees: $1,840,544.68 | Expenses: $50,643.31
Premises Liability $7,810,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Rape | Net to Client: $5,156,632.89 | Attorney Fees: $2,602,943.48 | Expenses: $50,423.63
Seat-belt/Rollover $7,535,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Brain Injury | Net to Client: $4,037,523.89 | Attorney Fees: $3,014,000.00 | Expenses: $483,476.11
18 Wheeler $7,000,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death/Serious Injury | Net to Client: $4,094,098.23 | Attorney Fees: $2,800,000.00 | Expenses: $105,901.77
Seatback Failure $6,625,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Head Injury | Net to Client: $3,414,561.37 | Attorney Fees: $2,650,000.00 | Expenses: $560,438.63
Oilfield Accident $5,842,228.75 Total Recovery
Injury: Death | Net to Client: $3,441,771.42 | Attorney Fees: $2,314,953.94 | Expenses: $85,703.38
Tire Defect/Seatbelt $5,820,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Death/Head/Ortho | Net to Client: $2,917,287.51 | Attorney Fees: $2,328,000.00 | Expenses: $574,712.49
Products/Medical Malpractice $5,629,000 Total Recovery
Injury: Paraplegic | Net to Client: $2,987,859.17 | Attorney Fees: $2,251,600.00 | Expenses: $389,540.83
For our firm, it is not about the money - we take profound joy in helping our clients get the recoveries they deserve.
William R. Edwards & William R. Edwards III are Board Certified® by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Advocates for Ethics
We are leaders in advocating for ethical conduct by attorneys practicing in the field of personal injury.
Strong Case Results
We are not afraid to go to trial & have recovered millions of dollars in recoveries for our clients.
We are committed to affecting real change both within our community and across the nation.
The Edwards Law Firm has been in practice and taking personal injury cases since 1962.
We are very grateful for their help in handling this situation.- Claudia B.
I really felt they were taking care of me on a personal level.- Allison H.
They pride themselves on excellent results for their personal injury clients.- Jeff G.
They were courteous and resolved the case quickly.- Vicki C.
Professional. Honest. Compassionate.- Tina J.