Attorney William Edwards is both the founder and a senior partner of The Edwards Law Firm in Corpus Christi. For years, he has acted as the lead, guide, and mentor of our personal injury law firm, being a role model for our legal team and our clients alike.
In recent recognition of all that he does, Mr. Edwards was presented the President’s Award of Merit by the State Bar of Texas during its 80th Annual Assembly. This is a fantastic honor that celebrates his star-studded career and outstanding example he has created in his profession. To make the award all the more exemplary for Mr. Edwards, he was the only recipient of the President’s Award of Merit this year.
In particular, the State Bar of Texas recognized Attorney William Edwards for:
- 60+ years of legal practice experience
- Leadership in legal ethics and professional conduct
- Certification in Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Involvement on Texas Supreme Court Committees
- Past Presidency for the Texas Trial Lawyers and various other groups
- Thousands of cases successfully handled
- Work on Texas Legislature to improve the state’s personal injury laws for plaintiffs
From all of at The Edwards Law Firm, we congratulate you, Attorney Edwards! Thank you for all that you have done throughout the years for our clients, our law firm, and our communities. Each day we come to the office, we do so to continue your legacy and uphold the same principles that have driven you throughout the years.
You can learn more about the State Bar of Texas and its President’s Award of Merit by clicking here and visiting the association’s official website. You can learn more about Attorney Edwards and our work as personal injury lawyers here at The Edwards Law Firm by contacting us online, or call (361) 541-6333 today.